Saturday, September 19, 2015

Coral Gables Spotlight: Books & Books



If you are ever in Miami, I highly recommend coming down to Coral Gables for a day. It's no more than a half hour drive, and it has some really awesome things to see. My inner book junkie came out today when my friend showed me this absolutely adorable bookstore, Books & Books. Not only was it a huge bookstore, where one part even goes up to 2 stories with a gigantic classic library ladder, it includes an outdoor courtyard and a small cafe. I couldn't try the food, but I seriously want to. They also have live music every week and a whole host of other things that sound really fun. And of course tons, and tons, and tons of books, with a lot of signed stuff and first editions for the collector! Also, next to the bookstore is a really good chocolatier and tea shop. What else could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment