Monday, March 2, 2015

Quick Movie Review #3

The Theory of Everything: Absolutely adored this movie. The story it captures is one I don't think many people actually know about, and it's not exactly for the light hearted. But the cinematography and Eddie Redmayne are absolutely brilliant, and being the science nerd I am, I have an even greater respect for Stephen Hawking and the barriers he pushed past. I especially liked how it kept flowing with the different conflicts, such as university, then love, the disease, and trying to continue the work he wanted the world to see. A+ in my book. 

Throwback- Star Wars Films: Well this just pretty much set my nerd level to new precedence, but anyways, I watched all six movies over a week. Some are better than others, but I honestly love the quirky world and not so great graphics that make up Star Wars, and I think you should see them at some point in your life if you haven't! Am I excited for the 7th movie? I'm very wary, but I do think it has potential. I'll get back to you on that one. 

As part of a class assignment, we are also watching The Matrix, which is so far very intriguing. I haven't watched much, but I will give a quick update on that later. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment