Thursday, July 31, 2014

Some of the Last Winter Clothes I'll Ever Buy

This is the first time I've ever ordered from Zara, and let me tell you, it's one of my new favorite stores. The sale that was going on helped a bit too. But I went on the winter side, for reasons I really don't know. I say it's one of the last times because I'm going to school in the deep south, where winter clothes (at least the ones that are needed up north) isn't quite needed. I'm still in summer mode but this is what I got for the year I have left.




Zara mint green sweater with White House Black Market polka dot shirt underneath and a Charming Charlie necklace that was a gift. Very preppy, but I honestly love it. Fun with the polka dots, a gorgeous color, and great for a northern winter. It's pretty comfy too. Sweater: $20 Shirt: $40 Necklace: Unknown.



I love me some winter jackets and this one immediately caught my attention. Faux leather with adorable accents, this is a timeless staple. The baby blue color goes with so much, and I got it for more than half off from Zara. Jacket: $60 (originally $130).

I also got a grey purse that is finally big enough now that I carry more things when I go around that was $60 from Zara, originally $80. My mom might steal it though so we'll see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment