Saturday, July 26, 2014

Random Buy

My friend Ray and I have been watching a lot of Youtuber's lately (after I introduced her to Jacksgap) and we decided that after watching it all, we were going to split the cost of a Penny Board. What's that? It's a type of skateboard that comes in all different colors and patterns (we got red with white polka dot's on the bottom). They aren't cheap, but we managed to get a decent deal on Amazon. Usually they are around the lower $100's, but we got our's in the $70's. I've seen some of my other friends with them too, and they seem absolutely indestructible, and not to mention really fun. Now Ray is a bad-a** on a skateboard, but me, not so much. I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe the Penny Board will be different. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment