Monday, July 21, 2014

Snorkeling in the Key's and Getting Stung by Coral

Hello everyone! I just thought that I'd post some pictures from my time in Florida (I promise it wasn't all fun and games it was a lot of hard work), but these are some really cool ones. 




My one word of caution, if you ever go snorkeling, do not touch ANY coral. I didn't think I touched anything, and then I got a giant sting that itched like crazy. If you ever have an opportunity to snorkel in Key Largo, I highly suggest it. I went through Marine Lab, which isn't a tourist place but a school type thing, but there are a lot of tourist places that will take you to the good reefs. As you can see, it was very diverse and colorful, and some of the best snorkeling I've done. Send pictures if you do go!

No comments:

Post a Comment