Tuesday, September 8, 2015

College Life Week 3

Hi everyone! So this is kinda my mini college update which I don't know if you even want to read but hey, you never know and I enjoy writing them. 

My classes are challenging, but I knew the would be so at least there wasn't a surprise factor. Chemistry is especially tough for me, but like I said I'm getting through it. On a more fun note, I'm getting scuba certified, and will hopefully become fully open water certified by the end of this week! I have yet to go to a frat party, but I'm okay with that because I am just swamped with work. I miss my dog now more than ever but I'm lucky that campus has a lot of dogs that are totally open for a good pet. Other than that, the weather has been great if you like it hot and with lots of storms, which I do. It storms nearly every day in Florida, which is great if you aren't running to class though it. I think one of my favorite parts is sitting under a palm tree looking out into the lake.

If you're also curious, here is a little peek at my dorm room decor. It basically includes lots of string lights, polaroids, and little motivational sayings. I think I might go more into detail, but that'll be for later. 


I hope your school year is going well so far if that is applicable. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment