Tuesday, September 29, 2015

For My Fellow Tall Girls Out There...

Rejoice. The perfectly fitting romper is upon us. For anyone, even if you just have a long torso and aren't quite comfortable in rompers, I have found the website of reasonably priced, specialty-made-for-tall-girls, rompers and dresses. 


Now you may be thinking, "oh just another tall section with 10 items," but no. I'm talking a lot of rompers dresses shirts and pants and even a specific sale section dedicated to tall clothing. I know a lot of you are probably already asos pro's, but it's not as big here in the U.S. It's an amazing amazing site with clothing brands that you can't find elsewhere, and items that fit a huge range of budgets. A haul will most definitely be coming within the next 2 weeks, but for now take a sneak peak at a few items I may have put in my bag...




All images from us.asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment