Saturday, October 3, 2015

College Life Week 6

Well it's my college update once again. It's been a rough little while, as things start to really set in and get hard, not to mention the homesickness. College is tough. It's not the party everyday, have tons of free time, no homework type of place. With that though, I have a ton of opportunities that have arisen that truly give me that college adult feel, where I'm pushing myself foward more than ever before. So with some bad, comes some good. I think that's a saying that would really help with any situation in life, and if you've followed me long, you know I'm a huge advocate for positive thinking. I may have lost a friend, but I get to visit my friend from back home at here school. See? Opportunities. Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful week coming ahead. I'm trying to motivate myself to run three times a week (I'm a complete noob), but we'll see how that goes. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment