Monday, October 12, 2015

Some More Sephora Stuff

I went home. Also known as I finally had time to look at Sephora, and I had a little spree. 



I got a new foundation, the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour foundation in the color 270 warm Bisque is a beaut. It is very long lasting like it says, and although fairly matte it doesn't cling to dry spots which was a nice surprise. Its a full coverage foundation, but I diffuse it and make it a bit lighter with the Sephora Pro Airbrush #55. I love Sephora brushes, and this one is no different. I'm going to talk more about it later, so stay tuned! Lastly, in the makeup category I repurchased the Benefit They're Real mascara. This will continue to be my favorite daytime mascara, it separates and creates such a beautiful long fluttery look. I seriously will always talk about sorry not sorry! 

For my skincare products, I purchased the Clinique All About Eyes eye cream. I've used it for a couple of days, so I haven't noticed anything, which is totally to be expected. It does feel nice on my skin though, not harsh or stinging, and I can tell that it's moisturizing. I will give a full review once I've used it for a month! The next product is the Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. It's a mud mask that I use once a week. I found this product when it was used during my facial when I visited Charleston, and loved it then. After one use at home, I can say that that love stayed the same (I've been saying love a lot haven't I?) It makes such a difference with a thin layer at just once use. I wore it for 12 minutes while taking a bath to open up my pores, and I really feel like it helped to clear and smoothen my skin. It's a product that I'm really eager to use again, half because I think it does wonders half because masks are really fun. 

I also got 2 reward products, the 100 point 5 in 1 hair treatment from Living Proof, and the 250 point Bite lipgloss and lipstick in a dark pinky purple color. I tried the lipgloss today, and it didn't last very long but it was absolutely beautiful and not terribly sticky. I haven't tried the other products, but again, I will let you know. 

Have a fantastic week everyone! Side note, my normal schedule will also resume on Friday this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment