Thursday, October 8, 2015

Apples and Oatmeal

Hey everyone, sorry for the interesting blog schedule that is happening, but I am home for the weekend and super busy so my posts won't be going up on their usual day for the week. Anyway, to the good stuff. 



With being at home, the autumnal stuff is at full blast. I thought, why not act upon it and take a very fall like bath, if that makes any sense. I didn't use any fruity bath bombs, but instead this Aveeno oatmeal bath that they sell at any ol' CVS or Walgreens, and my Yankee Macintosh candle, which is that class fall apple scent. Together, they made the most amazing smelling bathroom (if you're like me and love the smell of oatmeal), and also was not too bad for my skin (who says you can't use oatmeal baths even if you're skin isn't itchy). Not to mention, just the feeling of relaxing in a bath while I had the window cracked with cooler air coming in, it was just autumn bliss. 

Speaking of apples, I ate my first orchard honey crisp apple, and it was utterly fantastic. I am obsessed, and especially when you get them fresh, if you leave them in your fridge they can last for a month. Good college snack am I right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment