Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Boyfriend Jeans for Beginners





I'm the first one to say that I always have major fashion envy when I see girls walking around campus wearing perfectly ripped up, baggy boyfriend jeans. However, when going to actually try them on, I never felt quite like they suited me. Perhaps it's just perspective, but then I found these at Lucky Brand. While still fitting like a regular jean in the butt and thighs, it loosens around near the knees and ankles. They are rolled up, and even though I never think capri pants suit my shorter legs for my longer torso, it still just works. I pair them with my topshop white shirt and chestnut booties. This outfit is just so casual and chic, but still is comfortable because I feel like I'm wearing normal jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment