Friday, July 17, 2015

Oh the Places You'll Go…

I've been thinking about this post for a long time, especially now since I'm packing to head to Charleston, South Carolina soon. I absolutely love traveling, and it's a passion of mine to travel to new places and experience different things. So far, I've been lucky enough to visit about 14 states, 9 different countries, and the numbers get to keep growing. 

So what's the point of all this?

Pick a place in your mind where it would be your dream to go. Currently, mine would be Australia/New Zealand. It is my absolute dream to be able to travel there. Now save money. Start young, and keep saving money for this certain place in your head. Don't cheat and say that TV would be better or something else, because from my experience, a trip of a lifetime is just that. The memories will last a lifetime. I think there is so much to learn from traveling, and so much that can come out of it that it is absolutely worth the wait. I wish you the best of luck in your travels, and I hope that your dream place can become a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment