Friday, August 28, 2015

College Life Week 1

So the college life has started. I've had most all my classes, gotten annoyed with my floor but at the same time met some incredible floors, had some of that classic college fun, and also have slept a total of 16 hours in a day. So far I've had a pretty typical experience, other than potential of classes being cancelled due to a hurricane and the fact that I have a single room on the 12th floor. 



I've decided to just add a few things I've learned that if anyone is going into this experience you can check out. 
One is that it doesn't matter if you are or are not the partier. If you are, use your time wisely. Don't be going out every night. You are going to college for an education, and that should still be your priority with how much you spend. If you're not a partier, don't worry because there are always so much to do, that you can find that you never have to be alone or bored. 
Another is that you'll come to realize that there are so many more little things that you'll find you have to do that take up a lot of time. Whether it's laundry, sending a letter, or school stuff including tutoring or studying, it'll take up time. Don't get overwhelmed, because eventually it'll become a routine that becomes easy, just as it did at home. 
Lastly, try to do as much as you can without overwhelming yourself. While I'm doing volunteer work, some marine clubs, and hanging out with my friends, I still have a balance of enjoying my own time and enjoying all that college has to offer me.
Good luck, and have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment