Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BTS Week! Part 2- Beauty Bag Essentials

So in my last post I talked about my whale case and here I'm going to talk more specifically about what is in the case, with links to see where to get things. Click on anything below!

Maui Scent from B&BW: I love this new scent from Bath and Body Works. And of course, the travel sizes are seriously the best. I keep the travel sized lotion in my whale case for those super dry winter days, and also when I just need a bit of fragrance that isn't overpowering. 

PocketBac from B&BW: Again, another travel sized product from Bath and Body Works. Their mini sanitizers are so awesome and they always mask the smell of alcohol. I usually go for more fresh scents over fruity scents because the fruity ones can be a little strong. My favorite is probably Dancing Waters, with a close second being apple scented (even though I just said I prefer not to have fruity ones I just love the scent of apple). 

Sephora Concealer in 07: I've mentioned this one before and I'll keep mentioning it because it is a great concealer. Perfect for my skin tone and easy enough to travel with, this concealer is great for that midday touch up on spots. Because it's a click type of packaging, I'm not worried about it spilling all over my other stuff, making it even better.

Fresh Travel Size Balms: These balms are AMAZING. I bring a travel sized advanced therapy one that doesn't have color and the color Rose. I know I got the travel sized in a sample from Sephora, and they had a little pack of three so I'm not sure if they still come in the smaller size, but even the bigger sizes are fine for carrying around. The packaging is super durable which I like too, so at the bottom of a backpack they won't break and get things all goopy.  

Some other essentials I carry are hair bands and bobby pins, Band-Aids (blisters are the worst), and tissues. It seems like a lot, but it actually all fits in the little whale case. It's great to have it all in one place too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment