Friday, February 13, 2015

Why I Keep Going Back to Sephora Concealer…



Concealer is probably the first non-stage makeup I have ever worn when those pesky zits started appearing. Little did I know, theres a thing called blending. Years later, concealer is still the holy grail of makeup for those with spots and redness. And after trying all the full coverage, fancy wands, and gimmicky concealer, I always go back to one. The Sephora Collection Smoothing & Brightening Concealer is an absolutely awesome product. It goes on smooth, covers well, but I don't feel like I have a glob of makeup on like I do with other concealers. It also is, for lack of a better word, magical at taking away dark circles and red spots. A limited color range, it goes from the palest of pales to a medium skin tone. I'm usually a 07 Radiant Beige for spots and 06 Radiant Camel for dark circles. At $14, it's not a bad price for a long lasting product, and although the applicator isn't the best (you have to twist and it clicks up), I find it the best concealer I've tried in terms of doing everything you need in a little time. And without breaking the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment