Friday, June 20, 2014

Movie Review #2

Time for another movie review! No spoilers I promise.

22 Jump Street: This is my first R-rated movie in the theater. I absolutely loved it too. It was so funny, and for the most part not trashy at all. If it's your first R movie, it's a good one. The actors are great at playing those roles too. You don't have to see 21 Jump Street to understand 22, but I'd highly recommend it just because it is so funny. I gave it an 8.5 out of 10.

The Amazing Spider Man 2: This movie was both awesome and not so good. I will continue to love Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, but I wasn't crazy about the plot of the movie. I read some other reviews and I agree that they should have kept it with one villain. And a lot of scenes from the trailer aren't actually in the movie, which I wish was different. But overall I love the action and of course I'm a geek when it comes to Marvel Movies. I gave it a 6 out of 10.

Have any movies to suggest? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment