Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pink Lips

It's been a while since I posted but yay AP tests are over! (Okay they are for another 2 days but I have no more!) Studying kinda sucks and it was overwhelming and overall NOT FUN but I feel pretty confident. So a while back, when it actually felt like spring (now it's only 50 degrees when it should be 70) I tested out the bright pink lip look. With a springy black and white top from White House Black Market, the bright pink was super cute. I used a little bit of Too Faced lipstick in Coral Fire underneath to give it just a hint of orange, then Sephora collection lipstick in Just Dating. I love the playfulness and pop of color. I also had a really bad cold in this picture so I probably don't look so good. Oh the life of a high schooler. I'm going to go to the drugstore eventually and try some lipsticks there, and I'll let you know what I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment