Sunday, November 9, 2014

Positive Thinking

I've had a lot of changes in my life recently, and a lot of motivation from the people around me to think more positively, and to stop being hard on myself, and stop pointing out my imperfections. I truly do believe that everyone is beautiful outside of makeup, outside of  what you look like, outside of your job or the things you own. In the long run, it doesn't matter. Surrounding yourself with good people and things that make you happy is really what will make your life a great one. And it's all out there, I can assure it. I'm starting to make less over-generalizations, and focus more on the now, instead of the future. I have a little challenge for you. You are beautiful. It may seem kinda weird to say it, even if I've never met you. But I truly to believe that everyone has a beauty in themselves. Now tell this to someone close. See how much it can make their day, because one little sentence can make such a difference. Then tell it to someone who you haven't talked to in a long time. And see the even bigger difference. Like a said, a bit of kindness can lead to a whole lot more positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment