Monday, April 6, 2015

Little Thoughts

So time for another inside Alex's head time. Recently, my very good friends have been having a lot of relationship complications with guys, other friends, and parents. Not anything detrimental and relationship breaking, just some small things that kinda hits them a bit. And while trying my hardest to not sound superficial, I think that sometimes it's difficult to be the one who is always giving the advice. 

I'm actually a bit older than all of my friends. Less than a year, but sometimes I think it makes a difference. Either that, or I have a really old soul. But when you have to be the one trying to make people feel better all the time, it becomes a bit difficult to care for yourself as well. I've reached the point where sometimes I wish that I can have some of the smaller problems that can be solved with some loving friend advice, instead of the bigger ones. 

But enough of the complaining, because I am a pretty lucky person. 

Well those are my thoughts! Feel free to share your experiences, similar or not, in the comments. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment